Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fruit - and some celery too

Luke and I have decided to eat as much fruit as possible! That's it! Entire meals of fruit! It's been very delicious and completely curbs my desire for Peanut Butter M&M's because if I've been eating sweet things...I don't want other sweet things! Btw...that much pineapple destroys your mouth! Luke learned the hard way!
I found blood oranges at the grocery store the other day (see below) and we tried them (see above). They tasted a lot like grapefruit (which Luke doesn't really like, hence the face). I thought they were good but just made me want to eat grapefruit.


Another delicious fruit meal, this time with a side of celery. So mostly fruits, and some veggies too!

1 comment:

  1. Did you know they use pineapple skins wrapped around corns on your toes overnight to help remove those stubborn things. Nothing like a pineapple torched tongue. Feel for you Luke!

    ReplyDelete