Friday, August 13, 2010

3 YEARS STRONG

Yesterday Charlene and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary!!! (yes, three exclamations for three years.) We celebrated by tango dancing - Argentinian style.

Let me say, the past three years have been the best three years of my life. Living with the most beautiful, smart, adventurous, and dangerous woman I can think of has been worth every second - every smile, every kiss, every touch, as well as every cross-armed glare, every fight, and every burnt dinner.

I love you Charlene!



ALSO, Ben came and spent the week with us in Fargo. It's been a ton of fun, and we've packed it full of productivity, people, and food (our three favorite things.) Ben and I have been working on a "Adirondack Settee" which is basically a wider version of the original Adirondack chair. Ben and I have made it our project for while we're here - because it feels weird to spend too much time having fun when you don't do some work - so, we've mixed the two together.

Yes, Ben operates power tools. (ladies, take note)


1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! Your card is in the mail! I'm so happy for you two.
    Glad Ben enjoyed his week with you two!
    Talk to you soon!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete