Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Rav4! Our first car - financed by US!

So, for a while Char has been borrowing a car from her parents - but recently she has had to return it so that her brother could use it while he gets set up in life. We decided that we needed a vehicle to replace it and so we went car shopping and chose THIS! It's a 2010 Toyota Rav4 Sport. It will be mostly Charlene's to drive as it will be safer, plus the 2000 Dodge Neon has aways been considered mine.

Next vehicle we get will be mostly mine though!

We're way excited about it! I'm not sure about Char but I've never had the privilege of being able to have a brand new vehicle - but yeah, it's very affordable and it has everything we were looking for in a vehicle: It's got 4 wheel drive for the crazy North Dakota weather, a moon roof for awesome-ness, 6 disc cd player, iPod hookup, and all that good stuff.

Yes, this is the exciting thing in our lives at the moment

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh...hugs and smooches to you both. You need a mamabear hug and squeeze...I miss you two!!! thanks for the update on your blog. We have got to get together somehow this summer!! Loving you both...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool car!! Scooting around in that cute thing will make you want to visit MN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just reading your two comments has convinced me that blogging about yourself and your family really is a woman thing... perhaps this isn't my territory. Since when are 4-wheel drive vehicles "cute?" Well, I think I might go out to the mountains and chase down a bear now... maybe then I will have found my inner man again.

    Just giving you two a hard time... but seriously... this is public!

    ReplyDelete