Friday, December 11, 2009

Post Student Teaching

So...I've been done student teaching for a week. I spent my days at Sylvan playing secretary and tutoring lots of kids! I also had a visit from one of my students from Fargo North! I told them they could come and visit and ask quick chemistry questions. This particular student also asked me to teach him how to talk to women and also proposed to me. I broke his heart, I was told. It's been a great week! I got payed for working and it was only 8.5 hours a day! (Instead of 13 for the past 3 months...)

Luke's in bed already. He's had a loooooong week with a few final projects and exams. Still 3 exams left for next week. He was up late last night studying chemistry. He's grown to love the subject! He's also glad that he can follow conversations Trent and I have better. Not to mention Shannon, Trent's girlfriend, is also a Chemistry major.....so we have some great conversations! Luke is a little closer to contributing...

8.5 days until the official graduation ceremony! I can finally get a good picture of me receiving a diploma! (The high school one didn't turn out so hot...).

1 comment:

  1. Luke must have the best tutor!!! Can I hook you up with a couple new students from our home? OOOH cool ONLINE TUTORING!!! I am happy for you Charlene!!!

    ReplyDelete